As a pet parent, it can be overwhelming to keep track of what is or isn’t toxic to your beloved furry friend. There’s also so much information circulating out there, it’s hard to know what’s fact and what’s myth. Luckily, the ASPCA Animals Poison Control Center (APCC) has all the information you need to help you stay informed, and steer clear of confusing myths! Check out the graphic below to find out if it’s a fact or a myth.
If you suspect your pet may have ingested a toxic substance, please contact your veterinarian or call the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center at (888) 426-4435 immediately.
Source: Read Full Article